- Key Features
- RFID or GPS Technology
- Complete coverage of large indoor and outdoor sites
- Forklift speed limited depending on current zone
- True and Flexible Traffic Management System
- RFID Zoning is ideal for a mix of indoor and outdoor sites
- GPS Zoning more suited to large, predominately outdoor sites
Speedshield offers cost effective basic speed control units for all types of vehicles.
Conventional cable throttle vehicles as well as the newer electronic throttle vehicles can be set to operate at a predefined speed limit.
Speedshield's Speed Control modules can also be optioned with RFID zone control technology and GPS to enable multi-zone speed control. In addition, the Speed Control modules can also be paired with a Fleet Online unit, allowing full web based fleet management telemetry, and over the air speed control set up.
The Speedshield GPS/RFID Zoned Speed Control System is an advanced
speed limiting package for forklift fleets and industrial
equipment. Rather than providing standard fixed speed limiting
for forklifts, Speedshield enables a site to be divided into multiple
zones, therefore varying the speed limit depending on the
safe working speed limit. Each zone is assigned a maximum speed
limit. On entering a zone the forklifts maximum speed will be restricted